Kazakhstan to increase flights to Turkey, Uzbekistan and Belarus
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Starting from June 7 the flight frequency from Kazakhstan to Turkey’s Antalya will increase up to 8 times a week, the Telegram Channel of the Industry and Infrastructure Development ministry reads.
Besides, new destinations to Uzbekistan will be added. Flights en route Almaty-Namangan, Aktau-Nukus, Aktobe-Nukus, Aktobe- Samarkand will be performed twice a week.
Almaty-Minsk flights will be also operated twice a week to each of the cities.
The flights will be carried out by air Astana, SCAT, Turkish Airlines, Uzbekistan Airlines and Belavia air carriers.
Passengers should strictly observe all sanitary and epidemiological requirements on the board.
- Kazakh President lays flowers at Independence Monument of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh President visits People’s Memory memorial complex and Sanctity of the Homeland museum in Ashgabat
- Kazakh President awarded Bitaraplyk Order of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh, Turkmen Presidents hold talks in expanded format
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis