Kazakhstan to impose new restrictions
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Starting from March 28 Kazakhstan will impose new restrictions in Almaty, Nur-Sultan and Shymkent cities,» Kazakh Information and Social Development Minister Dauren Abayev told a briefing.
The Minister stressed that new restrictions are not a curfew urging all to adhere to all requirements of the state of emergency.
Earlier the Minister confirmed the first coronavirus death.
- Coronavirus cases in Russia rise to 8,672
- Rio de Janeiro starts blood plasma testing to treat Covid-19
- How to be alone but not lonely in a distant coronavirus world
- WHO and partners call for urgent investment in nurses
- One more coronavirus patient recovers in Nur-Sultan
- 2 more people fully recover from Covid-19 in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis