Kazakhstan to host technical meeting on the Zhaiyk river rational use
NUR-SULTAN.KAZINFORM The OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan in partnership with the Public Foundation Center for Water Initiatives will organize a technical meeting on rational use and protection of water resources of the Zhaiyk river.
It will take place on November 7 in Uralsk, Kazakhstan.
It is organized by the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan, Public Foundation Center for Water Initiatives.
The event will be attended by some twenty representatives from the Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources, Western Kazakhstan regional administration and civil society.
The experts from Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation will present earlier developed action plan supported by the OSCE Programme Office on the sustainable use of the river Zhaiyk’s water resources for each separate country and the activities that are expected to be implemented jointly, the official website of the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan reads.
- Irtysh River floodplain may get protected area status
- West Kazakhstan closes COVID-19 hospital
- Ecology Minister calls for holding animal abusers criminally accountable
- Scattered showers to douse most of Kazakhstan through Friday
- President expresses condolences over Saltanat Rakhimbekova’s passing
- Website for hosting environmental information may appear in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis