Kazakhstan to hold presidential elections April 26
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - April 26 Kazakhstan will hold presidential elections, reported the Head of State during address to the nation on February 25 the current year.
According to the Constitutional Council, only the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan has the sole power to call the snap presidential elections in line with the paragraph 3-1 of the Article 41 of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan talked over phone
- Amendments to Law On political parties signed
- Head of State inks Election Law
- President Tokayev signs Peace Assembly Law
- Kazakh President congratulates school leavers on Day of Farewell Bell
- President inks amendments to legislation on mobilization
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis