Kazakhstan to hold Congress of World and Tradition Religions’ Leaders
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions is to take place in Kazakhstan, Yerzhan Nukezhanov, Chairman of the Committee on Religious Affairs of the Information and Social development Ministry of Kazakhstan, said, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to Nukezhanov, the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions is to take place in Kazakhstan on October 6. The event will take place in a mixed format with some participants joining it online.
One of the main topics of discussion will be the role of the Congress in developing the world in the post-pandemic period.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
- 443 kids treated for coronavirus in Kostanay rgn
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis