Kazakhstan to ease quarantine restrictions, resume int’l air service
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Intergovernmental Commission for preventing coronavirus spread convened today for sitting chaired by Deputy PM Yeraly Tugzhanov, primeminister.kz reports.
It is allowed to hold commemorative, solemn family events (weddings, etc.), conferences, exhibitions with occupancy of 50% depending on the COVID-19 zones starting from September 27.
Kazakhstan will resume and increase flight frequency with 16 countries of the world, namely, Russia, Turkey, the UAE, Uzbekistan, Germany, and others since September 27.
Kazakhstan is to resume visa-free regime with 30 countries of the world with favorable epidemiological situation and high vaccination rates, such as Italy, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Spain, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Denmark, and others.
Besides, Tugzhanov charged to open vaccination rooms at the airports, railway stations, big markets to increase vaccination availability.
Following the meeting Tugzhanov also set some tasks.
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis