Kazakhstan to declare July 13 National Day of Mourning
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Kazakhstan will declare July 13 the National Day of Mourning,» Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said.
The President stressed that virus still claims the lives of Kazakhstanis. The Head of State expressed his condolences to the family members of those who succumbed to the virus.
«It is a common tragedy for all of us. That’s why I decided to declare July 13 the National Day of Mourning for people who died from pandemic. I am confident that all of us will honor the memory of those who died on that very day,» the Head of State said delivering a televised address.
- President receives chairwoman of Accounts Committee for Control over the National Budget Utilization
- Health Ministry to minimize COVID-19-related deaths in Kazakhstan - President
- President extends condolences over passing of Zhaksylyk Ushkempirov
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan hold telephone conversation
- Heads of foreign states congratulate Kazakh President on Eid Al Adha
- President Tokayev congratulates the nation on Eid Al Adha
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis