Kazakhstan to craft new medium-term development strategy by August
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The new plan of Kazakhstan's strategic development for 2025 is expected to be developed by August 2017, says Minister of National Economy Timur Suleimenov.
"We already have the Kazakhstan-2050 Development Strategy and to ensure smooth transition to it we need to adopt the document that can help us determine where we are and whether we are moving in the right direction in the medium term. The Kazakhstan-2025 Strategy is exactly what we need. As for its content, we are working on it," Minister Suleimenov stated at the press conference in Astana on Tuesday.
He assured that the Cabinet will enlist help of experts and the society while formulating the new program.
Suleimenov added that it will be developed by this August.
Earlier this week Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev charged the Government to discuss and adopt the Nationwide Plan on implementation of the state-of-the-nation address of President Nursultan Nazarbayev until February 7.
- More COVID-19 recoveries reported in Kazakhstan, total at 71,609
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceed 70,000 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan records less new COVID-19 cases
- Inclement weather forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis