Kazakhstan to buy 100 passenger carriages
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Kazakhstan plans to acquire 100 more new passenger carriages in 2020. Last year 109 passenger coaches were bought,» Kazakh Industry and Infrastructure Development Minister Beibut Atamkulov told an online meeting.
He also added that authorities work at providing easy access for disabled passengers.
Currently, there are 98 special-purpose cars running along 44 routes the countrywide. There are also wheelchairs for people to easily exit and enter the carriages.
- Ecology Minister arrives in Tashkent to discuss water-related matters
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Kazakh FM congratulates Kazakhstani diplomats on professional holiday
- EEC, EAEU countries to work out recommendations on resuming international transportation
- Kazakhstan opens road crossings on borders with China
- Government comes up with plan to impose quarantine on July 5 – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis