Kazakhstan to build 4 new centers for border cooperation
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev stated that the State develops modern infrastructure to ensure domestic businesses access markets of the neighboring countries, Kazinform correspondent reports.
In his video message to the participants of the Altyn Sapa Prize award ceremony, Tokayev noted that according to his task the extend the Economics of Simple Things program until the end of 2022 keeping financial allocations of at least KZT1trln.
«The State consistently develops modern infrastructure to ensure domestic businesses access markets of the neighboring countries. There is the International Center for Border Cooperation «Khrogos». As part of this work four more centers for border cooperation: two at the border with Russia, one at the borders with Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan are set to be built,» said the President.
According to him, it will enable to reduce transaction costs, increase the efficiency of transport logistics, and finally increase Kazakh exports.
Earlier the Kazakh Head of State spoke of the industrial development in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh President holds meeting with state bodies reps
- Kazakhstani Aleksandr Nedovyesov lost at the Australian Open 2022
- Kazakhstan calls on all countries of the world to join the TPNW
- Kazakh Ambassador presents letters of credence to King of Morocco
- Almost all Kazakhstan remains in COVID-19 ‘red zone’
- 3,907 more beat COVID-19 last day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis