Kazakhstan to allot extra 250B tenge for SME support
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev called on the Government to render support to the development of small and medium business, Kazinform reports.
In his State-of-the-Nation Address President Tokayev pointed out that SMEs still face various problems related to the activity of law-enforcement agencies. The Head of State urged the Government to update the system of SME support and allot additional 250 billion tenge to that end.
- President OKs amendments to law on gambling industry
- Amended law on access to Internet in rural communities inked by Head of State
- President of Kazakhstan signs amendments to Tax Code
- Kazakh President awards ambassadors rank of Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev: Lessons of the historic figure
- Government comes up with plan to impose quarantine on July 5 – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis