Kazakhstan suspends Bek Air flights
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of today Kazakhstan has suspended the Bek Air Company's flights, the press service of the Kazakh Industry and Infrastructure Ministry reports.
As earlier reported, the Bek Air plane en route Almaty-Nur-Sultan carrying 95 passengers and 5 crew members disappeared from radar screens at 07.05 a.m. It crashed shortly after take-off leaving at least 12 people dead.
The President expressed his condolences to the friends and families of those killed in the plane crash.
The emergency hotline for family and friends is available at 8 (7172)53-32-84.
Almaty region emergency situations department telephone numbers are 8 (7282) 22-02-13, 22-02-18.
Nur-Sultan city emergency situations department telephone numbers are 8 (7172) 24-52-12, 24- 51-71, 24- 51- 47.
- Death toll in gunpowder plant blast in central Russia rises to 16 — source
- Kazakhstan sees drop in number of occupational injuries in past 5 yrs
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- Snow and ice slick in store for Almaty
- Earthquake hits east of Almaty city
- Earthquake shakes Kazakh-Kyrgyz border
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis