Kazakhstan suggests UK introducing visa-free entry for its diplomats
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Secretary of State of the Republic of Kazakhstan Gulshara Abdykalikova has suggested the UK introducing a visa-free travel regime for Kazakhstani diplomats.
Ms Abdykalikova suggested Carolyn Browne, the Ambassador of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to Kazakhstan, looking into the possibility of introducing a visa free entry for Kazakhstani diplomatic corps.
"As you may know, last year Kazakhstan introduced the visa-free regime for 10 countries, including the UK, and extended it for another year. We would like Great Britain to sign an agreement on visa-free entry for our diplomats," Gulshara Abdykalikova said at the meeting with Ambassador Browne in the Akorda presidential residence on Monday.
Besides, the Kazakh Secretary of State praised the dynamic development of bilateral relations and added that Kazakhstan looks forward to the visit of the UK Minister for Trade and Investment in September.
- President Tokayev congratulates newly elected Federal Chancellor of Germany
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Interior Affairs
- Kazakh President receives Head of Cabinet of Ministers of Kyrgyzstan
- PM reports to President Tokayev on 2021 population census results
- Head of State signs law on amnesty
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis