Kazakhstan steps up fight against shadow economy: Minister
ASTANA. November 4. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan steps up the implementation of the Complex plan on fight against shadow economy, Minister of Economy and Budget Planning Erbolat Dossayev told a weekly briefing of the Central Communications Service under the President of Kazakhstan on Monday.
Minister Dossayev noted that the ministry in conjunction with other public bodies will step up the implementation of the Complex plan on fight against shadow economy. In general, according to Dossayev, 44 out of 122 points or 43% of the 2013-2015 Complex plan have been implemented over the nine months of 2013.
In his words, the ministry is to focus on the following major directions: raising effectiveness of state finance management, improvement of international economic activity and interdepartmental interaction in order to prevent violations in export and import of goods and services.
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Interior Affairs
- PM reports to President Tokayev on 2021 population census results
- Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan eye joint TV projects
- Kazakh Invest CEO names most promising sectors to invest
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Kazakhstan attends II Eurasian Congress
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis