Kazakhstan starts celebrations of 1150th anniversary of Al-Farabi
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – The celebrations of the 1150th anniversary of a great scientist Al-Farabi officially kicked off the Almaty city, Kazinform reports.
Krymbek Kusherbayev, Secretary of State and Chairman of the State Commission for preparations and holding of the 1150th anniversary of Al-Farabi, gave the official start to the celebrations.
In his remarks at the inauguration ceremony Secretary Kusherbayev talked about the importance of this milestone for Kazakhstan.
He further congratulated participants of the ceremony on the start of the celebrations of the 1150th anniversary of Al-Farabi.
It is worth mentioning that this year Kazakhstan marks two anniversaries – the 175th anniversary of Abai and the 1150th anniversary of Al-Farabi.
- Azerbaijan, Turkey submit application for inclusion of balaban in UNESCO Cultural Heritage List
- Kazinform congratulates Anadolu on its 100th anniversary
- How artists of Astana Ballet cope with isolation
- Belarusian, Kazakh museums among top 10 vest museums in CIS
- Astana Opera praises President for addressing economic, social issues during state of emergency
- Eurovision to hold special concert instead of contest cancelled due to pandemic
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis