Kazakhstan showcases its agricultural export potential in China
BEIJING. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan demonstrates its agricultural export potential at the 6th China International Food Safety, Technology and Innovation Exhibition unveiled on June 23 in Beijing, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Its organizers, the Economic Daily jointly with NEXT Federation, opened a pavilion stretching over 54 sq m for Kazakhstan and the largest exporter of farm products to China, New Zealand, known for quality natural food. The pavilion features the national booths and types of exported goods. For example, Kazakhstan showcases its chocolate, candies, honey, etc.
According to the organizers, the goal of the three-day expo is to show the potential of countries which export safe and quality foodstuff.
As stated there, last year Kazakhstan exported its farm products worth USD 258 million to China.
- 58 COVID-19 patients in grave condition – Kazakh Health Minister
- New COVID-19 cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Astana’s Alexey Lutsenko: We won virtual Giro with our heads
- 2 coronavirus-related deaths registered in Kazakhstan
- 4,607 recovered from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan conducted 662,000 coronavirus tests
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis