Kazakhstan sends humanitarian cargo to Kyrgyzstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – A humanitarian cargo has been sent to the Republic of Kyrgyzstan in line with the Kazakh President directive and governmental decision, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of Kazakhstan.
The humanitarian cargo including 400 sets of Kokchetav-4P mobile lung ventilators manufactured at the Tynys factory and 2 million medical masks made at Dolce pharm and Maga pharm was sent on November 25. It is estimated at KZT389mln.
- Yerlan Karin gets 2nd shot of homegrown vaccine against COVID-19
- Baikonur extends quarantine until Feb 1
- Mesmerizing: Kazakh teen skates to Zack Gray’s Try on frozen Caspian Sea
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan lands in ‘red zone’
- 71 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- 599 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis