Kazakhstan sends humanitarian aid to flood-hit people of Afghanistan
KABUL. KAZINFORM Kazakh Ambassador to Afghanistan Alimkhan Yessengeldiyev took part in the ceremony of delivering Kazakhstani humanitarian aid to the people of Kabul province affected by floods.
Above 5,000 needy families will receive food boxes containing flour, pasta, sunflower oil and condensed milk, the Kazakh MFA’s press service informs.
Notably, the humanitarian aid was distributed among eight provinces of Afghanistan. But for Kabul aid was sent to Parwan, Balkh, Panjsher, Logar, Wardak, Baglan and Samangan provinces.
- Elbasy met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs of the UAE
- Cyprus sends humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to fight COVID-19
- Economic implications of BRI for Kazakhstan and Switzerland discussed in Zurich
- Abai poetry evening held in Luxembourg
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev had telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in
- Kazakh Vice FM participates in CA-EU High-Level Political and Security Dialogue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis