Kazakhstan sends 5 athletes for 2014 Winter Paralympics in Sochi
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - A delegation of 5 athletes will represent Kazakhstan at the 2014 Winter Paralympics in Sochi next week, Kazinform refers to sports.kz.
This is the first time that Kazakhstani athletes won five licenses for the Paralympic Games. Alexander Kolyadin, Zhanyl Baltabayeva, Denis Petrenko, Yelena Mazurenko and Kairat Kanafin will compete in cross-country skiing and biathlon.
Bronze medalist of the XXII Winter Olympic Games in figure skating Denis Ten attended a special press conference in the Almaty region yesterday to support the athletes who are going to represent Kazakhstan in Sochi.
The XI Winter Paralympic Games will be held in Russia's resort city of Sochi between March 7 and 16.
- EuroLeague Basketball decides to cancel 2019/2020 tournament’s remaining matches
- IOC and WHO sign agreement to promote health through sport
- Kazakhstani Abdumalik 2nd at FIDE Online Steinitz Memorial 2020
- 4th World Nomad Games postponed amid coronavirus
- Olympics: IOC preparing $800 million for postponement costs
- Qazaqstan Jastar Fest to be held annually
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis