Kazakhstan sees sharp increase in COVID-19 recoveries
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 276 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The daily figure increased sharply from 179 recoveries a day earlier.
North Kazakhstan region has become a leader in terms of registered COVID-19 recoveries – 88. Atyrau, Kostanay, and Mangistau regions have added 49, 49, and 46 recoveries, respectively.
24 patients have been released from COVID-19 treatment after making full recoveries in Pavlodar region, 10 – in Karaganda region, 5 – in Aktobe region, and 5 – in Nur-Sultan city.
The overall number of COVID-19 recoveries has climbed to 104,801 across Kazakhstan.
- Mamin met with Advisor to President Suma Chakrabarti
- Russia to produce about 300,000 doses of anti-coronavirus vaccine by end-October
- Baikonur extends quarantine until November 2
- Kazakhstan reports more coronavirus-related deaths
- Almaty citizens urged to avoid public transport travels, flights as city prepares for 2nd wave of COVID-19
- Latin America and Caribbean reports dangerous surge
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis