Kazakhstan's youngest composer dedicates his music to Denis Ten
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The youngest composer of Kazakhstan, 12-year-old Nurali Beisekozha, has dedicated his composition A shooting star to late famous Kazakhstan's figure skater Denis Ten, the Culture and Sport Ministry's press service informs.
"Denis Ten is the world-renowned sportsman. That's why when I've heard of his death I decided to dedicate one of my music compositions to him," Nurali said.
Nurali Beisekozha is the winner of various contests, in particular, he was awarded the MusicStar Contest first degree diploma in Astana.
- 144 pupils switched to online schooling in Almaty region
- Former Turkish President Abdullah Gül, Almaty scientists and students meet
- PM reveals how many HEIs closed in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to build 300 new schools this year
- 1,035 schoolchildren switch to online lessons in Almaty region due to COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis