Kazakhstan’s water polo squad handed third loss at Olympics
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The men’s water polo team of Kazakhstan suffered its third loss in the group play at the Tokyo Olympics, Kazinform cites the official website of the Games.
The Kazakhstani men’s water polo team lost to Spain 4-16 in the Water Polo Preliminary Round Group B at the Tokyo Summer Games.
Kazakhstan’s team already faced two losses against Croatia and Serbia.
So far Kazakhstani athletes have collected three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
Photo: NOK of Kazakhstan, Sali Sabirov
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Alexander Bublik retains his spot in ATP’s top-40
- Kazakhstani Gerassimenko wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis