Kazakhstan’s swimmer Khudyakov 21st in 10km event at Olympics
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Vitaliy Khudyakov of Kazakhstan finished 21st in the Men’s 10km Marathon at the Tokyo Olympics, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Khudyakov was ranked 21st with a time of 1:57:53.7 in the men's 10km marathon swimming race.
Florian Wellbrock of Germany powered to gold in the men's 10km marathon swimming competition. Silver went to Kristof Rasovszky of Hungary. Italian Gregorio Paltrinieri picked up the bronze medal.
So far Team Kazakhstan won four bronze medals at the Tokyo Olympics – two bronze medals in weightlifting, one – in judo and one – in boxing.
2020 Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Dialogue platform on human dimension under Kazakh MFA discusses ensuring human rights
- Kazakh President receives Speaker of Majlisi Milli of Majlisi Oli of Republic of Tajikistan
- Kazakhstan and Russia continue searching for missing in WWII
- Monument honoring poet Rudaki unveiled in Kazakh capital
- 7 countries recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passport
- Ancient pharaonic coffin arrives at Egypt pavilion in Expo 2020 Dubai
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis