Kazakhstan’s Rybakina reaches new career-high in WTA rankings
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Elena Rybakina of Kazakhstan has reached her career high in the updated WTA rankings this week, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
The 20-year-old Rybakina rose two spots up from №19 to №17, setting her personal record and the new record of Kazakhstan.
Rybakina rose to the 17th spot after losing to Simona Halep 6-3, 3-6, 6-7 in the 2020 Dubai Final.
Yulia Putintseva of Kazakhstan retained the 32nd position of the rankings, while Zarina Diyas moved two spots up to №61.
Aussie Ashleigh Barty tops the world WTA rankings followed by Romanian Simona Halep and Czech Carolina Pliskova.
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceed 70,000 in Kazakhstan
- Astana’s Vlasov celebrates impressive victory atop of legendary Mont Ventoux
- Kazakhstan records less new COVID-19 cases
- Inclement weather forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis