Kazakhstan’s Ruslan Zhaparov wins 1st round bout in taekwondo event at Olympics
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The competitions in taekwondo are running at the Tokyo Olympic Games, Kazinform cites the official website of the Games.
In Round 1 of the men’s taekwondo competition at the Tokyo Olympics Kazakhstani Ruslan Zhaparov was victorious over his opponent 2017 world champion German Alexander Bachmann 11-7.
To date, Kazakhstan won three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Alexander Bublik retains his spot in ATP’s top-40
- Kazakhstani Gerassimenko wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Kazakh duo wins 2021 ITTF Kazakhstan International Open gold
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis