Kazakhstan’s Putintseva claims Hungarian Grand Prix title
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Top- seeded Yulia Putintseva of Kazakhstan added her second WTA singles title to her collection as she routed her Ukrainian opponent in the final of the Hungarian Grand Prix, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
26-year-old Putintseva needed one hour and ten minutes to eliminate Ukraine’s world number 95 Anhelina Kalinina in straight sets 6-4, 6-0 to win the trophy. It is worth mentioning that the Kazakhstani didn’t face a break point in the second set dominating over her opponent confidently and powering her way to the title.
Throughout the match Putintseva made three double faults, whereas Kalinina made one. Both tennis players fired one aces each.
Next Putintseva will represent Kazakhstan at the upcoming Tokyo Olympics in Japan.
- Crucial for Turkic Council to seek for new tools of work with youth – Minister Balayeva
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis