Kazakhstan's population reached 17 million people - A.Smailov
ASTANA. May 15. KAZINFORM - You can say that today Kazakhstan's population reached 17 million. This has been announced at today in Astana at the press conference by the Chairman of the Statistics Agency Alikhan Smailov.
According to him, in early April of this year, the country's population was 16 million 967 thousand people.
"The exact figures will be announced later in 1 and a half month after the necessary statistical research. However, it is safe to say that the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan has already reached 17 million people, " said A.Smailov.
At the same time, he said, the number of Kazakhs in the total population has reached 11 million.
- Kazakh PM tours Akmola rgn
- Yeraly Tugzhanov assigns to take restrictive measures in E Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to build engineering and digital transformation centre
- Kazakhstan to increase PCR testing capacity up to 73,000 a day
- Kazakhstan to open project office for development of 5 national parks in Almaty rgn
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Justice
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis