Kazakhstan's population reached 17 million people - A.Smailov
ASTANA. May 15. KAZINFORM - You can say that today Kazakhstan's population reached 17 million. This has been announced at today in Astana at the press conference by the Chairman of the Statistics Agency Alikhan Smailov.
According to him, in early April of this year, the country's population was 16 million 967 thousand people.
"The exact figures will be announced later in 1 and a half month after the necessary statistical research. However, it is safe to say that the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan has already reached 17 million people, " said A.Smailov.
At the same time, he said, the number of Kazakhs in the total population has reached 11 million.
- Thousands may lose jobs in Kazakhstan in case of 2nd wave of COVID-19 – Labor Minister
- Vice Minister of Healthcare of Kazakhstan relieved of her duties
- Agriculture minister praises quality of newly harvested wheat grain
- Government to support new projects in agro-industrial sector – PM
- Kazakh Energy Minister addresses IAEA General Conference
- Kazakh PM held talks with President of Turkmenistan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis