Kazakhstan's oil extraction ups 7.8%
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The country's crude oil output reached 32,185,000 tons for January-May, 2018 that is 7.8% more as compared to the same period of the 2017, statistics committee of the National Economy Ministry reports.
The country's gas condensate output hit 5,501,000 tons in the accounting period that is 1.7% less against the same period of the previous year. Kazakhstan produced more than 23 billion cu m of natural gas (+9.1 %), coal up to 46,980,000 tons (+4 %), iron ore up to 17,252,000 tons (+11.1 %), copper ore to the amount of 41,367,000 million tons (+3.5 %), gold ore up to 8,637,000 million tons (+13.8 %) and chromic ore to the amount of 1,916,000 million tons (+5.8 %) in the period under consideration.
- President inks decree on day of national mourning in memory of COVID-19 victims
- Health Minister comments on possibility of quarantine extension
- Kazakhstan reports rise in international reserves
- Almost 1,000 recover from COVID-19 in Kazakstan
- Kazakhstan confirms 1,962 more COVID-19 cases, total now at 53,021
- Kazakhstani manufacturers produce 748,000 masks in one day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis