Kazakhstan's most socially responsible company named in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has awarded the grand prize of the Paryz Corporate Social Responsibility Contest within the framework of the nationwide teleconference in Astana today, Kazinform reports.
Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) was named the most socially responsible company in Kazakhstan. President Nazarbayev presented the top award of the contest to Chairman of the Board of Eurasian Resources Group Alexander Mashkevich.
Also, the Kazakh President awarded the winners of the Altyn sapa contest.
Giessenhaus LLP represented by Co-Chairman of the Board Mr. Lituyev received the award as the Best Industrial Project. Recycling Company LLP won in the nomination the Best Innovative Project. Kazphosphate LLP claimed the Leader of quality award. Abzal and Co. took home the award as the Best food and agricultural company.
- Kazakhstan’s Musin 10th in 100m butterfly event at FINA Swimming World Cup 2021 in Kazan
- President Tokayev receives leadership of TotalEnergies
- Head of State receives Eurasian Development Bank Chairman of the Board
- Abayev encourages making series of films about khans, culture and economy of Golden Horde
- Head of State greets participants of int’l conference on Golden Horde in Atyrau
- Golden Horde is the pinnacle of civilization – governor of Atyrau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis