Kazakhstan’s intl reserves made $85.8bn in July 2019
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As per preliminary data of the National Bank, in July 2019, Kazakhstan’s international reserves decreased by 0.6% compared to June and by 3.42% since December 2018 and made $85.876bn, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The volume of gross international reserves of the country in July fell by 1.84% (by 10.43% since the year beginning) and comprised $27.702bn. The volume of net international reserves dropped by 1.86% (-10.58%) and made $27.219bn.
The volume of the National Fund assets made $58.174bn having decreased by 0.01% (+0.32%).
The amount of assets in freely convertible currency made $10.226bn having fallen by 8.44% in the previous month (by 38.16% since December 2018).
The volume of gold assets increased by 2.48% (+21.44%) and made $17.476bn.
- S. Korea may face worst economic slump in Q2: vice finance minister
- CIS universities to hold video conference to discuss COVID-19 impact on national economies
- 118,000 Kazakhstanis obtain employment under Yenbek program
- About 30,000 Kazakhstanis employed in May
- Uber cuts 3,000 more employees amid coronavirus
- Head of State receives National Bank chairman
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis