Kazakhstan's int'l reserves exceed USD 100 bln
ASTANA. KAZINFORM "Kazakhstan's international reserves exceed USD 100 bln," Chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan Kairat Kelimbetov said at today's briefing at the Central Communications Service in Astana.
The National Bank international reserves increased in September. Gross international reserves grew 0,8% to reach USD 28 bln.
The country's international reserves stand at USD 104 bln so far, including USD 6,2 bln of the National Fund. The bank's international reserves increased by 13% since January, while the country's international reserves grew by 9%," he added.
According to him, the country's money supply rose last month to hit KZT 13,4 trln.
- Kazakhstan attracted $670bln worth of FDI during independence period
- Kazakhstan’s investment and trade opportunities presented in Brazil
- Kazakh PM sets certain tasks at Government meeting
- Kazakhstan to launch glass production in 2022
- Local content share grew by 6.4%, Kazakh Minister
- IMF Mission states recovery of Kazakhstan’s manufacturing to pre-pandemic levels
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis