Kazakhstan’s gross agricultural output decreased
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Over the past 10 months the country’s gross agricultural output decreased, by 2.3%,» Kazakh Agriculture Minister Yerbol Karashukeyev told the Governmental Hour at the Senate.
«Over the past 10 months the country’s gross agricultural output decreased, by 2.3% to stand at KZT 6.4 tn due to the abnormal drought,» the Minister said.
The country’s crops products reduced by 6.1% (KZT 3.9 tn), livestock products grew by 3.7% up to KZT 2,484,0 bln, food manufacturing increased by 3.6%. Investments in equity grew by 41.9% up to KZT 603.4 bln, investments into food industry rose by 5.9% up to KZT 81.8 bln.
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina, Golubev retire from Australian Open mid-match
- New Chairman of Board of Kazteleradio JSC named
- Kazakh Deputy Defense Minister relieved of post
- Pantheon in memory of victims of Almaty tragedy to be built
- Kazakh-Pakistani duo advances at 2022 Australian Open
- Beibit Issabayev elected as Chairman of Senate’s Committee for sociocultural development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis