Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover rises by 19.7% in 2018
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover in January-December 2018 comprised $93.5bn that is 19.7% more compared to 2017, Kazinform learnt from the Statistics Committee of the National Economy Ministry.
The volume of export in the reporting period made $67bn (+25.7%) and import was $32.5bn (+9.9%).
- Brazil reports 3 mi cases of COVID-19, 101,000 deaths
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit $42.5bln since year began
- Kazakhstan’s GDP contracts by 2.9 pct
- Kazakhstan’s agricultural machinery production doubled since Jan this year
- S. Korea sees growing signs of economic recovery: KDI
- Kazakhstani airlines report 1.5-fold drop in revenues
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis