Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover rises by 19.7% in 2018
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover in January-December 2018 comprised $93.5bn that is 19.7% more compared to 2017, Kazinform learnt from the Statistics Committee of the National Economy Ministry.
The volume of export in the reporting period made $67bn (+25.7%) and import was $32.5bn (+9.9%).
- Parliament adopts Government report on republican budget execution for 2020
- Kazakhstan channeled above KZT 6 bln for anti-recessionary measures
- Kazakhstani economy rapidly recovering, PM
- Belarus explores Kazakhstan's experience of monitoring stock market
- Kazakhstan’s GDP grows 1.6% in 2nd quarter
- Kazakhstan’s real economy up 2% in 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis