Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover rises by 19.7% in 2018
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover in January-December 2018 comprised $93.5bn that is 19.7% more compared to 2017, Kazinform learnt from the Statistics Committee of the National Economy Ministry.
The volume of export in the reporting period made $67bn (+25.7%) and import was $32.5bn (+9.9%).
- S. Korean assembly approves 3rd virus response extra budget worth 35.1 tln won
- ANSA: Italian firms' turnover to drop 7% in 2020 - BoI
- Kazakhstan to develop new entrepreneurship development agenda
- Employment Roadmap creates above 120,000 jobs
- Korea's exports dip 7.5 pct in first 20 days of June
- More than 224,000 Kazakhstanis participate in Yenbek state program
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis