Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover rises by 19.7% in 2018
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan's foreign trade turnover in January-December 2018 comprised $93.5bn that is 19.7% more compared to 2017, Kazinform learnt from the Statistics Committee of the National Economy Ministry.
The volume of export in the reporting period made $67bn (+25.7%) and import was $32.5bn (+9.9%).
- 49,000 killed in traffic accidents over past 17 years in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s National Bank expects country’s exports and imports to drop in 2020
- Kazakhstan set to expand list of exchange goods
- Economic development map drawn up in Kyzykorda rgn
- Kazakh PM held Entrepreneurship Project Office meeting
- Population of Kazakhstan may hit 25 mln by 2050
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis