Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit USD 45.6 bln in H12019
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Volume of Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover for the period of January-June 2019 made USD 45,633,200 bln that is 1.7% above the same period of 2018, the Statistics Committee of the Kazakh National Economy Ministry.
During the reporting period e xports hit USD 28,580,500 mln (decreased by 1.6% against last January-June), imports reached USD 17,052,700 (grew by 7.9%).
- S. Korea may face worst economic slump in Q2: vice finance minister
- CIS universities to hold video conference to discuss COVID-19 impact on national economies
- 118,000 Kazakhstanis obtain employment under Yenbek program
- About 30,000 Kazakhstanis employed in May
- Uber cuts 3,000 more employees amid coronavirus
- Head of State receives National Bank chairman
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis