Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit USD 45.6 bln in H12019
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Volume of Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover for the period of January-June 2019 made USD 45,633,200 bln that is 1.7% above the same period of 2018, the Statistics Committee of the Kazakh National Economy Ministry.
During the reporting period e xports hit USD 28,580,500 mln (decreased by 1.6% against last January-June), imports reached USD 17,052,700 (grew by 7.9%).
- Light industry production increased by 8%
- ANSA: Strong, coordinated EU response needed Conte says after meeting Merkel
- Kazakh Government to develop action plan in case of economic decline
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- KZT 150B allocated from government and regional budget during pandemic - Tokayev
- Kazakhstan’s economy contracted 1.8% – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis