Kazakhstan’s Dimash Kudaibergen signs contract with IPZ
NEW JERSEY. KAZINFORM Dimash Kudaibergen, a 26-year-old Kazakh singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, known for his vocal range, has signed with IPZ, Kudaibergen and IPZ announced early June.
«Dimash is a multi-talented artist who is just beginning to gain recognition in the United States,» said IPZ managing partner Robert Zito. «He has tremendous opportunities to expand his already successful career and will be an asset to global brands looking to connect with his followers,» the Instagram post of Dimash reads.
- ‘Turkestan’ by Bobby Jones and Jack Stern discovered at the US Congress Library archives
- Nazarbayev takes part in inauguration ceremony of ethno aul in Turkestan
- Winners of ‘Tumar’ National Television Awards announced
- ‘Tumar’ National Television Awards underway in Nur-Sultan
- ‘Abai’ Opera to premiere on Apr 29
- New Vice Minister of Culture and Sports named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis