Kazakhstan’s Daneliya Tuleshova loses in 'America's Got Talent' finals
LOS ANGELES. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani young singer Daneliya Tuleshova lost in the finals of the America’s Got Talent show, spoken-word poet Brandon Leake is the winner, Kazinform reports.
The official results of the voting were posted on the Instagram page of the show.
The final battle of America’s Got Talent that took place in Los Angeles involved 10 acts, 6 vocalists of different ages, including the 14-year-old Kazakhstani Daneliya Tuleshova. Her song of choice was Sia’s song Alive.
It is also said that the Kazakhstani was the odds-on favorite of the audience voting.
- Tokyo fashion week opens with brands going virtual amid virus fears
- Kazakhstan’s Karakat Bashanova presents MV for 2020 Junior Eurovision
- Dimash Kudaibergen’s song to return to MTV Live Stream
- Kazakhstani musical to partake in prestigious musical festival in S. Korea
- Universal Studios Japan to open Nintendo themed area next spring
- Dimash Kudaibergen’s new MV premieres on MTV USA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis