Kazakhstan’s daily COVID-19 cases down to 1,119
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,119 people have been infected with the coronavirus infection in the country in the past 24 hours, down from 1,148 reported in the previous day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Nur-Sultan city has registered the biggest number of fresh daily COVID-19 cases – 342. Ranked second and third are Karaganda region and Almaty city – 151 and 121 infections, respectively.
78 and 73 fresh daily COVID-19 cases have been logged in West Kazakhstan and East Kazakhstan regions, accordingly.
Atyrau region has reported 47 daily cases, Shymkent city – 42, Akmola region – 37, Pavlodar region – 35, Kostanay region – 33, Aktobe region – 32, Almaty region – 28, Mangistau region – 28, Turkestan region – 26, Zhambyl region – 20, Kyzylorda region – 20, and North Kazakhstan region – six.
The country’s total COVID-19 caseload stands at 408,650.
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- COVID-19: Italy approves Moderna jab for 12-17-yr-olds
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis