Kazakhstan’s daily COVID-19 case count up to 819
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported 819 new daily cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The highest number of fresh daily COVID-19 cases has been reported in East Kazakhstan region – 137. Pavlodar region follows with 106. Akmola and North Kazakhstan regions are third in terms of the highest number of fresh daily coronavirus infections, each reporting 90.
Out of the total number of new daily COVID-19 cases, Nur-Sultan city has reported 88, Kostanay region – 85, Almaty city – 64, West Kazakhstan region – 41, Atyrau region – 28, Almaty region – 25, Karaganda region – 23, Zhambyl region – 15, Shymkent city – 9, Aktobe region – 9, Turkestan region – 5, and Mangistau region – 4.
The country has so far reported 134,706 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis