Kazakhstan’s daily COVID-19 case count up to 6,925
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported 6,925 new daily cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The highest four-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 cases have been reported in Nur-Sultan and Almaty cities – 1,531 and 1,250, accordingly. Karaganda region follows with 920 daily infections.
Out of the total number of fresh daily COVID-19 cases, Atyrau region has reported 430, Shymkent city – 421, East Kazakhstan region – 312, Mangistau region – 267, Pavlodar region – 225, Almaty region – 220, Kostanay region – 213, Akmola region – 210, West Kazakhstan region – 197, Aktobe region – 191, Kyzylorda region – 150, Zhambyl region – 137, North Kazakhstan region – 134, and Turkestan region – 117.
The country has so far reported 549,628 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Tokyo reports 302 new coronavirus infections, lowest in 3 months
- New cases over 1,600 in S. Korea; concerns grow over further spread after Chuseok holiday
- Delta variant confirmed in almost all samples in August in Slovakia
- N Kazakhstan reports 3 imported COVID-19 cases
- 34 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Atyrau region
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis