Kazakhstan’s daily COVID-19 case count stands at 1,174
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,174 cases of the coronavirus infection have been detected in the country in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Nur-Sultan, Almaty cities and Karaganda region have logged triple-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 cases – 372, 105, and 152, respectively.
East Kazakhstan region has reported 90 new coronavirus infections. 71 people have been infected with COVID-19 in West Kazakhstan region in the past day.
62 more cases have been registered in Atyrau region, 44 in Pavlodar region, 38 in Akmola region, 37 in Shymkent city, 37 in Almaty region, 34 in Aktobe region, 32 in Kostanay region, 30 in Mangistau region, 20 in Kyzylorda region, 18 in Zhambyl region, and 16 in North Kazakhstan as well as Turkestan region.
In total, 406,383 COVID-19 cases have been reported in the country since the pandemic began.
- Over 1,400 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Japan decides to add 4 prefectures to COVID emergency amid Olympics
- Over 140 residents of Atyrau rgn receive 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab
- Baikonur reports jump in COVID-19 cases in July
- Aktobe rgn records highest daily cases since pandemic began
- N Kazakhstan rgn sets record for daily COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis