Kazakhstan’s COVID-19 recoveries up by 597
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 597 people have beaten the coronavirus infection in the country in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Pavlodar region has reported the biggest number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 129. Karaganda region follows with 123 daily recovered cases. Nur-Sultan city is third in terms of daily COVID-19 recoveries – 121.
Over the past day, 64 more people have made full recoveries from the COVID-19 virus in Almaty city, 40 in Almaty region, 36 in East Kazakhstan region, 14 in Akmola region, 13 in Kostanay region, 12 in Kyzylorda region, 11 in Aktobe region, and 11 in North Kazakhstan region.
Zhambyl region has reported nine recovered cases of COVID-19, Turkestan region – eight, Atyrau region – four, and Mangistau region – two.
Since the start of the pandemic 941,285 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection countrywide.
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- 832 coronavirus patients staying in hospitals in Atyrau region
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 146 new cases, 2 victims
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide exceeds 340 million - WHO
- Abu Dhabi creates comprehensive COVID-19 travel guidelines for inbound travellers
- COVID-19: Contagion curve starting to stabilize - ISS
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis