Kazakhstan’s COVID-19 recoveries up by 3,509
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 3,509 people have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the country over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city has reported the highest triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 607. Almaty region is second with 481 daily recoveries. The third biggest triple-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases has been recorded in Pavlodar region - 355.
Karaganda region has recorded 323 daily COVID-19 recoveries, Aktobe region – 293, Akmola region – 221, Atyrau region – 209, East Kazakhstan region – 176, Turkestan region – 156, West Kazakhstan region – 147, Mangistau region – 133, and Zhambyl region – 101.
Kyzylorda region has seen 98 fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases, Nur-Sultan city – 96, Kostanay region – 69, North Kazakhstan region – 25, and Shymkent city – 19.
The country’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries stands at 793,903.
- COVID: 3,794 new cases, 36 more victims – ANSA
- COVID-19: 60% of eligible population of Almaty rgn fully vaccinated
- Up to 180,000 health workers may have died from COVID-19: WHO
- N Kazakhstan’s daily COVID-19 case count stands at 159
- Over 7.2 mln Kazakhstanis fully immunized against COVID-19
- Over 51,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis