Kazakhstan’s COVID-19 recoveries up by 2,944
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 2,944 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection in the country in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty region has reported the biggest number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 606. Almaty city follows with 589 daily recovered cases. Karaganda region is third in terms of daily COVID-19 recoveries – 292.
Atyrau, Akmola, and Zhambyl regions have logged 251, 224, and 219 daily recovered cases, respectively.
Triple-digit fresh daily recoveries have also been registered in East Kazakhstan region – 183, Kostanay region – 123, Pavlodar region – 113, and Nur-Sultan city – 110.
Mangistau region has seen 88 more COVID-19 recovered cases, Kyzylorda region – 72, North Kazakhstan region – 32, Shymkent city – 24, West Kazakhstan region – 11, and Turkestan region - seven.
The country’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries stands at 790,394.
- Over 2.56 bln COVID-19 vaccine doses administered on Chinese mainland
- COVID-19 in Ukraine: Authorities confirm 8,655 new cases in past 24 hours
- Japan boosts medical system to admit 37,000 COVID patients
- 257 COVID-19 patients treated at infectious facilities in Almaty
- Over 460 students switched to online learning due to COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- COVID: 9,503 new cases, 92 more victims - ANSA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis