Kazakhstan’s COVID-19 recoveries up by 1,979
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,979 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection in the country in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city has reported the biggest number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 261. Kostanay region follows with 245 daily recovered cases. East Kazakhstan region is third in terms of daily COVID-19 recoveries – 235.
Pavlodar region has posted 198 fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases, Karaganda region – 174, West Kazakhstan region – 172, North Kazakhstan region – 150, Almaty region – 108, and Akmola region – 107.
Atyrau region has seen 75 more COVID-19 recovered cases, Nur-Sultan city – 70, Kyzylorda region – 55, Mangistau region – 44, Shymkent city – 36, Zhambyl region – 23, Aktobe region – 16, and Turkestan region – 10.
The country’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries stands at 869,940.
- 257 COVID-19 patients treated at infectious facilities in Almaty
- Over 460 students switched to online learning due to COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- Another 90 cases of Omicron variant identified in UK
- Kazakhstan reports 10 daily COVID-19 and pneumonia deaths
- Kazakhstan reports 6 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
- 57 COVID-19 patients on life support in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis