Kazakhstan's chairmanship in OIC wraps up in Nov 2012
ASTANA. June 19. KAZINFORM The 35th session of the OIC Commission for economic, cultural and social affairs started its work at the Organization of Islamic Cooperation headquarters on Monday (June 18) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
According to press service of the Kazakh MFA, the three-day session will focus on drafts of 24 resolutions relating to various aspects of the OIC activity in socioeconomic and cultural spheres. The draft resolutions will then be considered at the 39th meeting of the OIC Council of Foreign Ministers in Djibouti.
The head of Kazakhstani delegation - Deputy Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan Kairat Sarybay in his speech informed the session of Kazakhstan's chairmanship in the OIC and its achievements.
The commission is expected to approve the decision package aimed at the implementation of initiatives suggested by President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev within OIC.
The OIC Council of Foreign Ministers' meeting will be held in November 2012 in Djibouti and will bring to an end Kazakhstan's chairmanship in the organization.
- Kazakhstan welcomes entry into force of Treaty on Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- Reading Abai art-album presented in Baku
- Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan awarded Order of Dostyk, degree II
- No Kazakhstanis suffered in explosion in Madrid
- Kazakh FM, UN Under-Secretary-General talked over phone
- Tulipmania 2021 unique exhibition in Singapore to be dedicated to Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis