Kazakhstan’s Bublik reaches career-high in ATP rankings
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan’s Alexander Bublik has reached a career-high №38 of the ATP rankings this week, Kazinform reports.
Bublik climbed two spots and reached his personal career-high at №38 of the ATP rankings with 1,613 points.
Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan also jumped three spots up to №100. Kazakhstani Dmitry Popko and Alexander Nedovyesov are ranked 193rd and 378th, respectively.
Serb Novak Djokovic dominates the updated ATP ranking at №1 with 11,063 points. Coming in second is Russian Daniil Medvedev with 9,793 points. Rafael Nadal of Spain rounds out the top 3 with 9,630 points.
- Kazakhstan keeps sanitary and epidemiological situation under control
- Kazakhstan may toughen quarantine due to India’s COVID-19 strain
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan is in 'yellow zone'
- 2,809,447 Kazakhstanis get 1st shot of COVID-19 vaccine
- Kazakhstan and State of Sarawak discuss prospects for investment cooperation
- 1,084 recovered from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis