Kazakhstan’s Bublik down in ATP Singles Ranking
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan's top tennis player Alexander Bublik lost two spots in the updated ATP Singles Ranking, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
After losing two spots Bublik is now ranked 36th in the world. Another representative of Kazakhstan Mikhail Kukushkin slid four spots down to number 150. Kazakhstani Dmitry Popko moved up from number 188 to number 187.
According to the updated ATP Singles Ranking, Novak Djokovic of Serbia remains the top player in the world. He is followed by Russian Daniil Medvedev ranked second and Greek Stefanos Tsitsipas ranked third.
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Speaker of UK House of Commons
- Kazakhstan sees drop in number of occupational injuries in past 5 yrs
- Kazakh-Ukrainian tandem to play in ATP 250 European Open in Belgium
- Over 7.2 mln Kazakhstanis fully immunized against COVID-19
- Over 51,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Almaty region enters ‘green zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis