Kazakhstan’s Bublik cruises into ATP Challenger final in Singapore
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Alexander Bublik of Kazakhstan has propelled into the final of the Singapore Tennis Open, Kazinform has learnt from Sports.kz.
In the semifinal-match the 4th-seeded Bublik stunned Radu Albot of Moldova in three-sets. Bublik needed 1h 32 minutes to eliminate the 6th-seeded Albot 2-6, 6-3, 6-4.
The Kazakhstan fired 12 aces and made 5 double faults, whereas Albot hit 2 aces and made no double faults.
In the final of the ATP Challenger in Singapore, Bublik will face Australian Alexei Popyrin who defeated Croatian Marin Cilic in straight sets 7-6, 7-6 in their respective semifinal-match.
- Shootings of 2 foreign feature series to take place in Kazakhstan this year
- Astana’s Fuglsang headlines strong team at the Ardennes Classics
- New chairman of Anti-corruption Agency of Kazakhstan named
- Kazakh poet Yessengali Raushanov passes away
- Almost 9,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty city in one day
- Kazakhstani female boxer KOs French champ at AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis