Kazakhstan’s Balandin sweeps gold at 2019 US Open Championships
7 December 2019 13:38
ATLANTA. KAZINFORM The 2019 US Open Championships kicked off on December 4 in Atlanta.
Related newsTalent supports talent: Golovkin urges fans to vote for AGT finalist Daneliya Tuleshova Kazakhstani tennis players down in ATP rankings Kazakhstan’s Putintseva repeats 2017 WTA success
Kazakh swimmer Dmitry Balandin grabbed gold in the 100m breaststroke scoring 59.36.
- Barys HC: 19 tested positive for coronavirus
- Kazakhstani tennis players in exciting Roland Garros first-round matchups
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to Egypt President
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- FMs of LLDC countries meet on the sidelines of 75th UN GA
- Park named after Abai opened in Antalya
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis