Kazakhstan’s ambassador presents credentials to King of Bahrain
MANAMA. KAZINFORM - At the Al Sakhir Palace in Manama, Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Saudi Arabia, Permanent Representative to OIC Berik Aryn presented his Letters of Credence to His Majesty Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, the King of Bahrain, as the Non-Resident Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Bahrain, Kazinform reports citing the press service of the Kazakh Foreign Ministry.
HM the King exchanged greetings with the new ambassadors and hailed solid relations binding Bahrain and their friendly countries across all fields, wishing them success in their diplomatic duties to consolidate relations of friendship and cooperation with the Kingdom.
Diplomatic relations between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kingdom of Bahrain were established on May 28, 1992.
The official visit of the First President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to Bahrain in 1997 laid the foundation of friendly relations between the two countries. The official visit of HM King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, to Nur-Sultan in 2014 has given new impetus to further strengthening cooperation between the two countries.
The agreements reached during these visits facilitated the comprehensive development and deepening of cooperation between Nur-Sultan and Manama.
- Tokayev calls for joint efforts in ensuring rule of law at meeting of CIS Coordinating Council of Prosecutors General
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev delivers speech at General Debates of 76th UNGA session
- Almaty rgn to host Archery Championship of Kazakhstan
- Video recapping 1st day of President’s working visit to Mangistau rgn released
- Iran’s foreign ministry to ease import of 15m COVID vaccine doses weekly
- Russia sees COVID morbidity rate rise in 36 regions, says top sanitary doctor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis